Hope in Haiti works with the poorest of the poor in rural Haitian communities that are not being reached through any other organization.
The mission of Hope in Haiti is to provide relief through:
- early childhood, elementary, and secondary education
- building churches, schools, community wells, and homes
- providing basic medical and dental care
- leadership training for pastors, teachers, and church leaders
- providing relief and social assistance as needed in Haiti
Hope in Haiti is currently focusing our efforts in the rural communities of Nan Wo, Kawo, and Savanne Brule. Read more about the ministry of Hope in Haiti here.
Donation checks can be sent to:
Hope in Haiti
PO Box 26
Monroe WA 98272
Please consider blessing Hope in Haiti with prayer and financial support!