Who we are
Hope in Haiti works with the poorest of the poor in Haitian communities that are not being reached through any other organization.
The mission of Hope in Haiti is to provide relief through:
- early childhood, elementary and secondary education
- building churches, schools and wells
- providing basic medical and dental care
- mentoring Haitians to become better leaders
- providing other relief and social assistance as needed in Haiti
Hope in Haiti is currently focusing our efforts in in the rural communities of Nan Wo, a river valley village, and Kawo, a collection of mountain villages. Read more about the ministry of Hope in Haiti here.